Welcome to Bentley Manor Inc! We are pleased with your decision to join our family. We are a family owned and operated business since 1990. We are a 5 generation company with 15 locations in Genesee county.
Bentley Manor Inc is a great place to live, work, learn and grow.
Bentley Manor Inc is committed to providing superior quality and unparalleled customer service in all aspects of our business. We believe each employee contributes to the success and growth of our company.
Bentley Manor Adult Foster Care Homes seek to provide a residential setting for individuals possessing the array of disabilities related to birth defects, mental illness and age. The purpose of Bentley Manor Adult Foster Care Homes is to offer a broad range of supportive services and provide a home-like setting for the residents in our care. It is the desire of this organization to provide the least restrictive environment possible that will maximize the social and psychological growth of the residents of this facility. The goal of this organization is for the resident to become as self-sufficient as possible and for their needs to be met in a dignified and humane manner.
During the initial evaluation, strengths and weaknesses are identified so that individual goals and strategies can be implemented. The process of increasing self-care, confidence building and reintegration into the community begins with these plans. Twenty-four (24) hour supervision is provided to assist with and monitor the personal habits and living patterns of each client so that the changing needs of each resident can be addressed.
The residential placement emphasizes the development of skills necessary for daily living, social interaction and increase self-sufficiency. The group home living experience will assist the resident in achieving a maximum level of functioning so that they may realize as much independence in their lives as possible.
This organization is committed to the providing of quality services to its residents by the hiring of competent and qualified individuals who will help fulfill the contractual and statutory responsibilities of the organization, all the while ensuring the protection of the basic human dignity of the residents.
Melissa Bentley, President
- 28 Years of experience in adult foster care/assisted living
- Taught at both Mott Community College and Davenport University
- Bachelors Degree in Healthcare Administration/Medical Case Management
- Personal Development, Life Coach, and Speaking degree from John Maxwell and National Speakers Association
- President of the Adult Foster Care Providers Association of Genesee County
- Clio Chamber of Commerce Citizen of the Year 2014
- Member of MALA
- National Certified Assisted Living Director
- Licensed to train workers to become a Direct Support Professionals (DSP) and become certified trainers themselves
- Nursing Home Administration License
- Certified Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Instructor
- Certificates in Psychology and CPI
- Certified in Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Certified CPR and First Aid Instructor
- Nashville Recording Artist
Bill & Tina Conquest
- Initial force that started family's drive to care for individuals with disabilities
- Moved 12 ladies from Oakland Regional Center into their home
- "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"
- Recognized business man for Mr. B's and Bentley Manor
- Instrumental in growth of Bentley Manor, Inc.
- Greatly missed and leaves a legacy we strive to fulfill daily